So here's what I want.
An ebook reader app.
- It works on both the iPod/iPad and Android smartphone.
- It stores books and bookmarks in the cloud so when I open the book on a different device, it remembers where I was.
- It also stores books and bookmarks locally so I don't need to have wireless access to use it.
- It lets me upload and store DRMed and non-DRMed epub format books.
Here's where my research has gotten me so far. These apps meet all the criteria except the one listed.
- Bluefire: Doesn't store bookmark data online.
- Google Books: Can't upload your own books, as far as I know.
- Kobo: Stores bookmark data online for books you get through its store, but not for books you upload.
Do you know any apps that fit all the criteria?This entry was originally posted at http://firecat.dreamwidth.org/753390.html, where there are comments.