1. Your name spelled backwards. tacerif.
2. Where were your parents born? small towns in Illinois.
3. What is the last thing you downloaded onto your computer? vim-nox from the fink web site.
4. What's your favorite restaurant? The Cliff House for Sunday seafood buffet and mimosa brunch (if someone else is paying).
5. Last time you swam in a pool? December at the Redwood City Y.
6. Have you ever been in a school play? Once. I usually played bass guitar in the band instead.
7. How many kids do you want? None.
8. Type of music you dislike most? Jumbled.
9. Are you registered to vote? Of course.
10. Do you have cable? No, Dish Network.
11. Have you ever ridden on a moped? Don't think so.
12. Ever prank call anybody? Don't think so.
13. Ever get a parking ticket? A few.
14. Would you go bungee jumping or sky diving? It's not out of the question, but it's not on the agenda either.
15. Furthest place you ever traveled. Ireland.
16. Do you have a garden? Yes, a Darwinian garden.
17. What's your favorite comic strip? Dykes to Watch Out For.
18. Do you really know all the words to your national anthem? Hell no.
19. Bath or Shower, morning or night? Shower, more often morning. One of my dearest dreams is a bathtub big enough for me and some water.
20. Best movie you've seen in the past month? Sense & Sensibility.
21. Favorite pizza topping? Pepperoni.
22. Chips or popcorn? Whatever.
23. What color lipstick do you usually wear? None.
24. Have you ever smoked peanut shells? No, nor banana peels.
25. Have you ever been in a beauty pageant? Bwahaha.
26. Orange Juice or apple? Orange.
27. Who was the last person you went out to dinner with and where did you dine? The OH and I dined at a local Italian restaurant whose name I always forget.
28. Favorite type of chocolate bar? Trader Joe's bittersweet with almond.
29. When was the last time you voted at the polls? November.
30. Last time you ate a homegrown tomato? Last summer.
31. Have you ever won a trophy? Not as such.
32. Are you a good cook? The OH says so, and he is a very good cook, so I guess so. Mostly when I cook, it turns out well. But I don't like to cook and rarely do it.
33. Do you know how to pump your own gas? Of course.
34. Ever order an article from an infomercial? Not from, but I've probably bought things that were advertised.
35. Sprite or 7-up? Diet Squirt.
36. Have you ever had to wear a uniform to work? No.
37. Last thing you bought at a pharmacy? Anti-fungal powder.
38. Ever throw up in public? I'm told I did. I was too drunk to remember.
39. Would you prefer being a millionaire or find true love? I'd probably be practical and settle for 1/2 a mil and pretty good love.
40. Do you believe in love at first sight? Oh yes, it's happened to me a few times.
41. Ever call a 1-900 number? Hm, don't think so.
42. Can exes be friends? Yes, so it appears, although I wouldn't say I'm friends with any of mine. Friendly acquaintances, yes.
43. Who was the last person you visited in a hospital? rmjwell
44. Did you have a lot of hair when you were a baby? No.
45. What message is on your answering machine? "Welcome to the Cat & Dragon."
46. What's your all time favorite Saturday Night Live Character? I don't really have one. Rosanne Rosannadanna, maybe.
47. What was the name of your first pet? One of my early pets was a parakeet named Joey.
48. What is in your purse? I don't carry a purse, but my backpack has wallet, keys, cards, comb, notebook, text pager, cellphone.
49. Favorite thing to do before bedtime? Read a book. Right now I'm reading The King's Peace by Jo Walton (waving at papersky)
50. What is one thing you are grateful for today? The people in my life whom I love.
51. What is the first concert you ever went to? Sweet, February 27, 1976, Detroit Masonic Auditorium
52. Vices? Laziness, misanthropy