By the way, this isn't definitive or anything. (There are hundreds of songs that make me feel good and that I couldn't live without.)
1. Name one song you hate to admit you like.
"Into the Groove," Madonna
2. Name two songs that always make you cry.
"Attics of My Life," Grateful Dead
"Leap of Faith," Andy Scott's Sweet
3. Name three songs that turn you on.
"Whole Lotta Love," Led Zeppelin
"I Love Rock and Roll," Joan Jett
4. Name four songs that always make you feel good.
"I Love the Nightlife", Alicia Bridges
"The Secret Admirer", Michelle Shocked
"For Free," Joni Mitchell
"Smooth Operator," Sade
5. Name five songs you couldn't ever do without.
"Misty," Ella Fitzgerald
"Wild Is the Wind," David Bowie
"Ballroom Blitz," Sweet
"Midnight Radio," Hedwig & the Angry Inch
"Skating Away on the Thin Ice of a New Day," Jethro Tull