Step 1: Open your MP3 player.
Step 2: Put all of your music on random.
Step 3: Write down the first ten songs it plays, no matter how embarrassing.
- "What A Bore," Muzzle, Betty Pickup - I don't know what this is! It must have come with iTunes.
- Mass in C minor, K. 427, "Kyrie," Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart, Amadeus - Original Soundtrack Recording
- "Love Is Like Oxygen" Sweet, Level Headed
- "No Cheap Thrill," Suzanne Vega, Nine Objects Of Desire
- "Black Minute Waltz," James Booker, Instruments - This is a cool folk music album
- K.466 - Allegro, Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart Piano Concertos K. 271, 453, 466 * Adagio & Fugue K. 546
- "Ophelia," Natalie Merchant, Ophelia
- "L.A. Woman," Doors, Best Of The Doors
- "Disco Lady," Johnnie Taylor, Only Dance 1975 - 1979
- "Bizarre Love Triangle," New Order, Brotherhood - This one came with iTunes too.
(Out of 2811 songs, 8 days 10 hours 56 minutes total time)
I'm not sure which ones are supposed to be embarrassing.