The instructions say: Bold the ones you've done, add three you've done, and two you want to. I'll add italicize the ones you haven't done but want to, just to make things more interesting.And I'll add "underline the ones you haven't done and don't want to, and strikethrough the ones you have done and wish you hadn't."
01. Buy everyone in the pub a drink
02. Swim with wild dolphins
03. Climb a mountain (In a car, mind. On foot: Large hill yes, mountain no.)
04. Take a Ferrari for a test drive
05. See the Pyramids at night
06. Hold a tarantula
07. Take a candlelit bath with someone
08. Say 'I love you' and mean it
09. Hug a tree
10. Do a striptease
11. Do a bungee or parachute jump
12. Visit Paris
13. Watch a lightning storm at sea (I would want to if I didn't reliably get seasick.)
14. Clean behind the fridge
15. Stay up all night long
16. Ask the/a question you've always been too embarrassed to ask.
17. See the Northern Lights
18. Go to a huge sports game - football, rugby, baseball, American football, etc
19. Create your own masterpiece (For "masterpiece" substitute "pretty darn good work of aft/craft")
20. Grow and eat your own vegetables. (But not since I was a kid, and I don't have much interest in it now.)
21. Touch an iceberg
22. Have an office relationship
23. Sleep under the stars
25. Change a baby's nappy/diaper
26. Take a trip in a hot air balloon
27. Watch a meteor shower
28. Get drunk on champagne
29. Take a luxury holiday
30. Give more than you can afford to charity
31. Look up at the night sky through a telescope
32. Have an uncontrollable giggling fit at the worst possible moment
34. Bet on a winning horse
35. Take a sick day when you're not ill (Although now that obesity is a disease, I get to take a sick day whenever I want, and count it as being ill!)
36. Get a pet
37. Ask a stranger out (Although by the time I asked them out, having talked with them for a certain amount of time, they didn't feel like a stranger per se.)
38. Have a snowball fight
39. Photocopy your bottom on the office photocopier
40. Scream as loudly as you possibly can
41. Hold a lamb
42. Enact a favorite fantasy
43. Take a midnight skinny dip
44. Hear the words 'I love you'
45. Fly on Concorde (Too late now!)
46. Take an ice cold bath
47. Have a meaningful conversation with a beggar. (I'm embarrassed to admit it, but I don't.)
48. See a total eclipse (of the moon)
49. Ride a roller coaster
50. Hit a home run
51. Fit three weeks miraculously into three days
52. Dance like a fool and not care who's looking
53. Adopt an accent for an entire day
54. Visit the birthplace of your ancestors (some of them, anyway)
55. Have a grand romance with costumes and everything.
56. Made up a screenname to stalk someone.
57. Gone shopping for no reason.
58. Actually feel happy about your life, even for just a moment.
59. Just be held
60. Have an adventure where nothing goes as planned.
61. Kissed someone you truly wanted to kiss
62. Went clubbing and thought to yourself "I could out-dance them if i wanted to"
63. Called your relatives by their relationship in another language (No, but the OH's relatives, yes.)
64. Have two hard drives for your computer
66. Visited all 50 states
67. Loved your job
69. Had enough money to be truly satisfied
70. Have amazing friends
71. Danced with a stranger in a foreign country
72. Swim during a formal
73. Stolen a sign
74. Backpacked in Europe
75. Taken a road-trip
76. Rock climbing
77. Nose piercing
78. Midnight walk on the beach
79. Sky diving (Hey, this was already addressed in #11!)
80. Visit Ireland
81. Saw what you wanted and did all it took to seize it.
82. Fell in love then fell harder and faster from heartbreak.
83. In a restaurant, sat at a stranger's table and had lunch/dinner with them.
84. Visit and/or tour Japan.
85. Benchpress your own weight. (But I could benchpress my gym partner when I was weight-training.)
86. Stolen from your parents
87. Alphabatized your records/ cd
89. Pretended to be a superhero
90. Sang karaoke
91. Made someone cry for no good reason (inadvertently)
92. Lounged around in bed all day.
93. Posed nude in front of a room full of strangers. (I've been nude in front of strangers, but I was playing, not posing. The posing nude I did was at a beach and in a forest, in front of one person.)
94. Dressed sexy for no reason.
95. Got it on to "Let's Get It On" by Marvin Gaye
96. Kissed in the rain
97. Played in the mud
98. Played in the rain
99. Gone to a drive-in theater
100. Done something you should regret, but don't regret it... (I don't really believe in regret, so the part of this that I don't want to do is the part about "should regret".)
101. Visited the Great Wall of China
102. Fell in love with a job that has nothing to do with the degree you're pursuing.
103. Discovered that someone who's not supposed to have known about your blog has discovered your blog. (But it won't happen because there isn't any such person.)
104. Dropped Windows in favor of something better. (That would require my taking up Windows in the first place.)
105. Started a business.
106. Fallen in love and not had your heart broken.
107. Toured ancient sites around the Mediterranean
108. Taken karate.
109. Swordfought for the honor of a woman. (Euw!)
110. Played D&D for more than 6 hours straight. (D&D no, Sims yes)
111. Gotten married (but didn't tell the government)
112. Been in a movie. But only as an extra.
114. Loved someone you shouldn't have.
115. Kissed someone so passionately it made them dizzy.
116. Gotten divorced
117. Had sex at the office ("The office" being the college radio station I was volunteering for.)
118. Surprised yourself with a talent you didn't know you had
119. Been to Macchu Picchu
120. Gone without food for 5 days
121. Never left the continental United States. (And fortunately it's too late for me to do that...)
122. Made cookies from scratch.
123. Won first prize in a costume contest.
124. Ridden a gondola in Venice.
125. Gotten a tattoo
126. Got another tattoo the next day because you didn't feel balanced
127. Find that the texture of some materials can turn you on.
128. Rafted the Snake River
129. Blazed it up at Burning Man
130. Gotten flowers for no reason.
131. Masturbated in a public place.
133. Been addicted to some form of illegal drug.
134. Traveled the world.
135. Performed onstage with a famous symphony orchestra.
136. Been to Las Vegas
137. Met Madonna
138. Recorded music
139. Eaten shark
140. Had a one night stand
141. Gone to Thailand
142. Had the courage to speak your mind
143. Saw Robert Smith and Siouxsie live
144. Bought a house
145. Earned a degree
146. Broke your neck
147. Been in a combat zone
148. Buried your father
149. Earned a living through your creativity
150. Visit the remaining continents on your list (I don't have such a list.)
151. Took more than a month long vacation from a job.
152. Gotten so stoned, the fabric of the universe becomes visible.
153. Moved 2000 miles away from 'home' and never moved back.
154. Moved to a foreign country to live.
155. Learn to fly an airplane/ helicopter.
156. "Win" a fistfight
157. Go horseback riding in the rain
158. Brag about your prowess in a geek activity
159. Earn an advanced degree
160. Play to a live audience
161. Rescued a pet from the pound.
162. Created a piece of art for someone
163. Signed with a record label
164. Touched a giraffe (Does a giraffe bone count?)
165. Loved someone from afar
167. Started Read Ulysses
168. Stand on top of Le Pont du Gard
169. Open a used book store
167. Started Read Finnegan's Wake.
171. Drove by the World Trade Center (Can't remember)
172. Put yourself out on a limb without the limb breaking under you.
173. Walked the streets of Bakersfield
174. Hung out with your favorite music star.
175. Screamed at someone until you felt better afterwards.
176. Touched a whale
177. Learned an entirely new skill in the past six months
178. Eaten fugu
179. Taken the train across the US
180. Won a significant sum in the lottery (But not badly enough to buy a ticket.)
181. Written poetry you are happy with
182. Had a religious or spiritual experience that changed your life
183. Gone skating in a roller rink
184. Built a model robot
185. Taken a vacation of seven days or more entirely by yourself