1) Bold what is true about you.
2) Italicize what you wish was true about you.
3) Add one true thing about you to the end of the list.
4) Tag five LJ friends. (I don't actually do that, so feel free to do it or not as you please!)
I've scattered [comments] thorughout
* I miss somebody right now.
* I don't watch much TV these days. ["Any" is more like it.]
* I own lots of books.
* I wear glasses or contact lenses.
* I [occasionally] love to play video games.
* I've tried marijuana.
* I've watched porn movies.
* I have been the psycho-ex in a past relationship.
* I believe honesty is usually always the best policy. [If silence doesn't count as dishonesty]
* I curse sometimes. As opposed to constantly.
* I have changed a lot mentally over the last year. [Not a lot, but maybe a bit more than my average for the past few years]
* I carry my knife/razor everywhere with me.
* I have broken someone's bones.
* I have a secret that I am ^ ashamed to reveal. ^[Sometimes]
* I hate the rain.
* I'm paranoid at times.
* I would get plastic surgery if it were 100% safe, free of cost, and scar-free. [Kitty ears!]
* I need/want money right now.
* I love sushi.
* I talk really, really fast.
* I have fresh breath in the morning.
* I have long hair.
* I have lost money in Las Vegas.
* I have at least one sibling.
* I was born in a country outside of the U.S.
* I have worn fake hair/fingernails/eyelashes in the past. [Hair]
* I couldn't survive without Caller I.D. [I don't have caller ID]
* I ^ like the way i look. ^[Sometimes]
* I have lied to a good friend in the last 6 months.
* I am usually pessimistic.
* I have a lot of mood swings.
* I think prostitution should be legalized. [Maybe. If it provided protection and health care for the sex workers. Not so much in our current socio-political climate]
* I slept with a roommate.
* I have a hidden talent. [I hope by now none of them are still hidden.]
* I'm always hyper no matter how much sugar I have.
* I have a lot of friends.
* I have pecked someone of the same sex. [And more.]
* I enjoy talking on the phone.
* I practically live in sweatpants or PJ pants.
* I love to shop and/or window shop.
* I'm obsessed with my Xanga or Livejournal.
* I'm completely embarrassed to be seen with my mother. [I'm really lucky to be able to spend so much time with my mother]
* I have a cell phone.
* I have passed out drunk in the past 6 months.
* I've rejected someone before.
* I currently like/love someone.
* I have no idea what I want to do for the rest of my life.
* I want to have children in the future.
* I have changed a diaper before.
* I've called the cops on a friend before.
* I'm not allergic to anything. [One particular pollen]
* I have a lot to learn.
* I am shy around the opposite sex.
* I'm online 24/7, even as an away message.
* I have at least 5 away messages saved.
* I have tried alcohol or drugs before.
* I have made a move on a friend's significant other or crush in the past.
* I own the "South Park" movie.
* I have avoided assignments at work/school to be on Xanga or Livejournal.
* I enjoy some country music.
* I would die for my best friends. ["I'd die for X" strikes me as overdramatic and creepy. I'd rather live for them.]
* I'm obsessive, and often a perfectionist.
* I have used my sexuality to advance my career.
* Halloween is awesome because you get free candy.
* I have dated a close friend's ex.
* I am happy at this moment.
* I'm obsessed with guys.
* I am punk rockish.
* I go for older guys/girls, not younger. [Used to]
* I study for tests most of the time. [Back when I took tests.]
* I tie my shoelaces differently from anyone I've ever met.
* I can work on a car.
* I love my job(s).
* I am comfortable with who I am right now.
* I have more than just my ears pierced.
* I walk barefoot wherever I can.
* I have jumped off a bridge.
* I love sea turtles.
* I spend ridiculous amounts of money on makeup.
* I plan on achieving a major goal/dream.
* I am proficient on a musical instrument.
* I hate office jobs.
* I went to college out of state.
* I am adopted.
* I am a pyro.
* I have thrown up from crying too much.
* I have been intentionally hurt by people that I loved.
* I fall for the worst people.
* I adore bright colors.[Jewel tones.]
* I usually like covers better than originals.
* I hate chain theme restaurants like Applebees and TGIFridays. [Such palaces of mediocrity. But sometimes I eat there anyway]
* I can pick up things with my toes. [A very few things]
* I can't whistle.
* I have ridden/owned a horse.
* I still have every journal I've ever written in. [I thought so, but I recently discovered I no longer have my electronic journal files from the 80s. Waah!]
* I talk in my sleep. [Don't know.]
* I've often thought that I was born in the wrong century. [Only very rarely, and then it's some future century I'd be talking about. What woman in her right mind would want to have been born before the 20th century in any place in the world???]
* I try to forget things by drowning them out with loads of distractions. [Not forget, exactly, but stop obsessing about. Not things, but negative feelings.]
* I wear a toe ring.
* I have a tattoo.
* I can't stand at LEAST one person that I work with.
* I am a caffeine junkie.
* I am completely tree-huggy spiritual, and I'm not ashamed at all.
* If I knew I would get away with it, I would commit at least one murder.
* I will collect anything, and the more nonsensical, the better.
* I enjoy a nice glass of wine with dinner.
* I'm an artist.
* I am ambidextrous.
* I sleep with so many stuffed animals people, I can hardly fit on my bed.
* If it weren't for having to see other people naked, I'd live in a nudist colony. [The opposite would be more true. I don't like being naked except when there's some specific benefit derived from being naked.]
* I have terrible teeth.
* I hate my toes.
* I did this Meme even though I wasn't tagged by the person who took it before me.
* I have more friends on the internet than in real life. [The Interenet is real life. I make no significant distinction between on-line and face-to-face friendship.]
* I have lived in either three different states or countries or provinces.
* I am extremely flexible.
* I love hugs more than kisses.
* I want to own my own business.
* I smoke.
* I spend way too much time on the computer than on anything else. [That sentence doesn't parse.]
* Nobody has ever said I'm normal. [They have, but they may have been trying to convince me]
* Sad movies, games, and the like can cause a trickle of tears every now and then.
* I am proficient in the use of many types firearms and combat weapons.
* I like the way ^ women look in stylized men's suits. ^[many] [I like the way women look in anything they're comfortable and happy in.]
* I don't like it when people are unpleased or seem unpleased with me.
* I have been described as a dreamer or likely to have my head up in the clouds.
* I have played strip poker with someone else before.
* I have had emotional problems for which I have sought professional help.
* I believe in ghosts and the paranormal.
* I can't stand being alone.
* I ^ have at least one obsession at any given time. ^[often]
* I weigh myself, pee/poo, and then weigh myself again. [Ew!]
* I consistently spend way too much money on obsessions-of-the-moment.
* I'm ^ a judgmental asshole. [sometimes]
* I'm a HUGE drama-queen.
* I have traveled on more than one continent.
* I sometimes wish my father would just disappear.
* I need people to tell me I'm good at something in order to feel that I am.
* I am a Libertarian.
* I can speak more than one language. [A bit]
* I can ^ fall asleep even if the whole room is as noisy as it can be. [sometimes]
* I would rather read than watch TV.
* I like reading fact more than fiction. [Used to, but decided to change that.]
* I have pulled an all-nighter on an assignment I was given a month to do.
* I have no piercings.
* I have spent the night in a train station or other public place. [Sleeping out for Grateful Dead tickets]
* I have been so upset over my physical gender ^ that I cried. [presentation]
* I've been married and am now divorced.
* There have been times when I have wondered "Why was I born?" and may/may not have cried over it.
* I like most animals better than most people.
* I own a collection of retro game consoles.
* The thought of physical exercise makes me shiver.
* I have hit someone with a dead fish.
* I have written/read erotic stories.
* I am compulsively honest.
* I was born with a congenital birth defect that has never been repaired.
* I have danced topless in front of dozens of complete strangers.
* I have gone from wishing I was a boy to revelling in being a girl to feeling like a boy again in the span of five minutes, and not cared a whit for my actual sex.
* I am unashamedly bisexual, and have different motivations for my desires for different genders. [this part I can't even parse]
* I sometimes won't sleep a whole night or eat a whole day because I forget to.
* I find it impossible to get to sleep without some kind of music on.
* I dislike milk.
* I obsessively wash my hands.
* I always carry something significant around with me. [Wedding ring]
* Sometimes I'd rather wear a wig in day-to-day life than use my own hair.
* I've pushed myself to become more self-aware and thereby more aware of others.
* Even though I live on my own I still cry sometimes because I miss my mother.
* I hand wrote all the HTML tags in this document.
* I've liked something which a majority of people claimed was either bad or weird.
* I have been clinically dead for a brief period of time.
* Instead of feeling sympathy/empathy with people and their problems, I ^ simply become annoyed. [sometimes]
* I participate/have participated in auto drag races and won.
* I do not 'get' most comedy acts. [I 'get' them but I don't necessarily find them funny.]
* I don't think strippers are money-greedy or slutty for dancing.
* I don't like to chew gum.
* I am obsessed with history/historical things and can't wait for someone to build a time machine so I can be the first to use it. [I'd rather have a transporter.]
* I can never remember for the life of me where I parked the car.
* Had the TEEN ANGST thing going for at least 2-3 years.
* I wish people would be more empathic and honest with each other.
* I play Dungeons and Dragons weekly.
* I love to sing.
* I want to live in my mother's basement when I grow up.
* I have a custom-built computer.
* I want to create a certain someone's babies, even though there's a 0% possiblity of ever achieving it.
* I would be in a relationship with one of my pets if they were human.
* I've gone skinny-dipping.
* I've performed in three plays, all of them Shakespeare.
* I enjoy burritos.
* I'm Irish and lovin' it.
* I have a thing for redheads.
* i am a twin
* Most times, I'd rather do something intellectual instead of doing something generically 'fun'.
* Once I set out to finish something, I always stay at it until it is completed before I move on to something else.
* I wish there were a way to erase past mistakes.
* I wish I could do High School all over again. [Oh, dear gods, no.]
* I have big interest swings every year.
* I have loved Pokemon since the beginning and continue to do so.
* There's no genre of music I dislike.
* I've read every work written by my favorite author(s). [some of them]
* No matter how much I sleep, I'm always tired.
* I'd rather eat out than cook.
* I am obsessed with actors that are older than I am.
* I can move my little toes independently.
* I enjoy purchasing and wearing articles of clothing and/or accessories that have skulls on them.
* I trip over my own feet at least once a week.
* I hate not knowing how to love.
* I still fantasize once in a while about an ex. [FSVO fantasize]
* I find incredible freedom in being restricted.
* My closest friends can call me any given time of the day without me getting angry at them.
* I have a speech impediment.
* I am in a polyamorous relationship. [Several, even]
* I feel privileged to have lived through some difficult times and come out happier than ever.
* I remain stubbornly hopeful about the future.
* I am approaching Stash Accumulation Beyond Life Expectancy of both beads and yarn.