1.Your Middle Name: Jones
2. Age: 44
3. Single or Taken: Neither, I'm poly
4. Favorite Movie: Wings of Desire / Der Himmel Über Berlin
5. Favorite Song (a sample) "Wicked Little Town" from Hedwig and the Angry Inch
6. Favorite Band/Artist (a sample): The Runaways
7. Favorite Food (a sample): Macaroni & cheese
8. Tattoos and/or Piercings: 3 piercings in my ears, one virtual tattoo (i.e., I think about getting it, I know what it is, but I haven't gone ahead and gotten it)
9. What is the average airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow? "An African or European swallow?"
1. Do we know each other outside of LJ? (answer varies)
2. What's your philosophy on life? The combination of :
If you can spend a perfectly useless afternoon in a perfectly useless manner, you have learned how to live. --Lin Yutang
It is a bit embarrassing to have been concerned with the human problem all one's life and find at the end that one has no more to offer by way of advice than "Try to be a little kinder." -- Aldous Huxley
3. Would you eat fish eyes for me in a trip around the world for money? Um?
4. Would you keep a secret from me if you thought it was in my best interest? I keep secrets if I feel like it and/or if someone asks me to. "In your best interest" is not usually my motive for keeping secrets.
5. What is your favorite memory of us? (answer varies)
6. Would you sing karaoke with me? Sure!
7. Tell me one odd/interesting fact about you: I'm not crazy about making eye contact when talking to people in person.
8. Would you take care of me if I'm sick? If desired and possible.
9. What's your weirdest/most fun/favorite link: http://www.wordsmith.org/anagram/
10. Have you heard any good jokes lately? Share! http://lynxfeather.net/nest/humor/2001/07-01-doglightbulb.html
11. If a surrealist and a post-modernist get into a knife fight, who'd win? An aardvark.
12. Do you think people are mostly good or mostly bad? No, my thoughts on the matter are a fair bit more complicated than that.
13. Would you fly to Paris with me? Doubtful, but nothing personal - I just despise flying.
14. What was the dumbest souvenir you ever bought and where did you get it? A desk plate that says "Chairman of the Bored". I got it at Disney World when my family went there (I was around 10 or 11, and that was pretty much my reaction to Disney World as a whole, except for the skee ball.)
15. If you could change any single event in history, what would it be? Would you change it? I think I'll stay away from that sort of thing. I've read The Lathe of Heaven.
16. What do you wear to sleep? Big Dogs boxer shorts
17. Would you come over for no reason, just to hang out? That describes most of my socializing, so if we were co-located and you wanted me to and I had time, sure.
18. Would you go to a museum with me, if i asked you? That describes most of the rest of my socializing, so sure.
19. If we only had one day to live, what would we do together? If I for sure had only one day to live and was mobile and healthy, I don't know that I would want to spend it with anybody, actually.
20. Will you repost this so i can fill it out for you?I'd like for you to fill it out for me, either in your journal or here, if you want to.