I'm in a weird mood so there is some kind of squicky stuff in here.
9. Do you tell your friends about your sex life?
Yes, if it's relevant to the conversation we're having.
10. What's the one language you want to learn?
11. How do you eat an apple?
Every which way.
12. What do you order at a bar?
Diet coke or club soda. When I used to drink alcohol more (these days it's along the lines of 1/4 glass of wine a few times a year), I liked a wide range of stuff from dark beer to gin&tonic to White Russians to Sambuca to margueritas to whiskey&water.
13. Can you count to 13?
Only if I use my toes.
14. Have you ever pierced your body parts?
I have three holes in my ears, but they were done by people other than me. I regularly poke holes in my fingers to test my blood glucose. When I was a kid, I used to poke pins through the dead skin near my fingernails.
15. Do you have tattoos?
No. I think about getting one sometimes. Lately I have been thinking of it rather a lot, in kind of gruesome ways. But I don't think I really should get a tattoo that says "I killed Silver".
16. Would you ever admit to having done plastic surgery of any kind if confronted?
If I were to have plastic surgery done, I would admit it. So far the only plastic surgery I've had done is to correct ingrown toenails.
17. What's one of the "funnest" things you've ever done:
For some reason, the first thing that came to mind was camping out while tripping on acid on the shore of Lake Superior in 1981.