1. Open up your CD player, what's inside?
We have (counting on fingers) 6 devices that play CDs. 4 of them are empty. My computer's device has "Mozart Piano Concertos K. 271, 543, 466; performed by Keith Jarrett." OH's computer's device has "Diablo II."
2. Look in your VCR/DVD player, is there a movie?
In the VCR player is a tape with 6 hours worth of Animal Planet.
3. If there happens to be music playing right now, what is it?
Mozart Piano Concerto K. 271
4. What are you wearing?
Pinky-coral tank top, lavender jeans, black plastic Birkenstock clogs, green underpants
5. Look down, what's the first thing that catches your eye?
The folds of the tank top. My fingers on the keyboard.
6. Turn on your TV if it's not on already, what network is on?
Animal Planet. I just watched "Animal Precinct at Ground Zero." (Yes, this is a time-wasting day, why did you ask?)
7. Look out the window, what's the weather like?
Dark. I think it's in the 70s and clear.
8. If you were to hit redial on your phone right now, where would it call?
9. Say "hello?" out loud, did anyone answer?
No. OH is right next to me playing Diablo II, but his hearing aid is turned off.
10. What are you planning on doing next as soon as you get offline?
Brushing my teeth, going to bed and reading a chapter of "The Lord of the Rings"