- Albany fat women's swim with Oc and N.
- Singing in the car a lot. My voice keeps getting lower over time.
- Dickens Fair with OH. Saw the_ogre and 7patches and leandra333 and some other people I know. Wished that I had Victorian formal men's wear. (I don't think hoop skirts are my style.)
- Oc took some of her furniture out of the garage and took the opportunity to spread the "MAS" meme.
- OH went with me to PHS to help troubleshoot their net connection while I walked two crazy Welsh Corgis who are up for adoption. Also last week worked with a Lhasa Apso, a Chow-Chow mix and a Retriever-Shepherd mix who wanted to play ball until the end of time. And met J there one evening, who helped me do cat pix.
- Watched Yes Madam, Michelle Yeoh' s debut move, on DVD. The English subtitles were terrible.
- Had visit from plumber, so we no longer have to flush our toilet by pouring a bucket of water into the bowl.
- Date with N, failed to find parking near Osento so wound up on 24th Street and discovered a Korean bbq I actua lly like. Spend too much money at Streetlight Records, but much of it was in the good cause of picking up a copy of Hedwig on DVD.
- Saw Harry Potter once with OH a nd once with my folks.
- Date with Oc, we watched Emergency Vets, a show on Animal Planet.
- Dropped off final web site files to/for The Gallery -- my first paid web site design project!
- Stayed up until 3am reading As Nature Made Him by John Colapinto (account of twin who underwent accident damaging his genitals, was castrated and raised as a girl, and it didn't take).
- Looked up a lot of old friends/lovers on the web. (No, I am not actually going to put links into this item...)
- Made up various tunes on the spot and forgot them.
Deleted my OKCupid account because they are trying to get people to use their "real names," whatever those are. Apparently they aren't going to…