01. Name a movie that you have seen more than 10 times:
2001: A Space Odyssey
02. Name a movie that you've seen multiple times in a theatre:
Harold & Maude
03. Name an actor that would make you more inclined to see a movie:
Alan Rickman, Judi Dench
04. Name an actor that would make you less likely to see a movie:
Tom Cruise, Uma Thurman
05. Name a movie that you can quote from:
06. Name a movie musical that you know all the lyrics to all the songs:
Beauty & The Beast
07. Name a movie that you have been known to sing along with:
08. Name a movie that you would recommend everyone see:
There's nothing I would recommend that everyone see.
09. Name a movie that you own:
Der Himmel Über Berlin
10. Name an actor that launched his/her entertainment career in another medium but who has surprised you with his/her acting chops:
I'm drawing a blank here. Most of the actors I know who started in another field I didn't know of until they became actors.
11. Have you ever seen a movie in a drive-in?
Yep. And I've failed to see a movie in a drive-in a few times.
12. Ever made out in a movie?
13. Name a movie that you keep meaning to see but just haven't gotten around to it:
Now that we have a Netflix queue, this just means a movie that hasn't percolated to the top of the queue. Bela Lugosi's Dracula is in there.
14. Ever walked out of a movie?
Yes but I don't remember walking out because I disliked the movie. I've walked out because the movie broke down or because I needed to meet someone. However when the OH and I watch movies on DVD we often give up on ones we don't like.
15. Name a movie that made you cry in the theater:
17. How often do you go to the movies?
About once every month or two.
18. What's the last movie you saw in the theater?
I think it was Young@Heart or Wall-E.
19. What is your favorite/preferred genre of movie?
20. What was the first movie you remember seeing in the theater?
Actually, 2001: A Space Odyssey
21. What movie do you wish you had never seen?
There were several movies I saw in the college film class that I wish I hadn't seen. The only one I can remember the name of is Un Chien Andalou.
22. What is the weirdest movie you enjoyed?
You would have to ask the OH. If I like a movie, I don't think it's weird, even if other people do. Like, is Liquid Sky weird? (For your amusement: I couldn't remember the name of this movie, but I found it by typing "punk movie aliens eat orgasms" into Google.)
23. What is the scariest movie you've ever seen?
Midnight Express. Let's just say it's not the best movie to go to when you are high and you have a tendency to get paranoid when you're high.
24. What is the funniest movie you've ever seen?
I'll go with Tampopo, although Monty Python & The Holy Grail has probably given me the most laughs overall, but only because my friends and I all memorized the dialogue and used it on each other incessantly.