1. Bold the shows you watch/used to watch.
2. Italicize the shows you've seen at least one episode of.
3. Underline the shows you own on DVD (at least one season).
4. Post your answers.
I am adding * next to shows I've never even heard of.
(I don't know what the numbers are supposed to mean, or why these particular shows are on the list.)
50. Quantum Leap
*49. Prison Break
48. Veronica Mars
47. Star Trek: Deep Space Nine (watched many, possibly most, episodes, but not all)
46. Sex & The City
43. Star Trek (the original) (watched all, am rewatching now via Netflix. would like to own but DVDs too expensive so far)
*42. Only Fools and Horses
*41. Band of Brothers
40. Life on Mars
39. Monty Python
*38. Curb Your Enthusiasm
37. Star Trek: The Next Generation (watched all)
36. Father Ted
33. CSI Las Vegas
32. Babylon 5 (own everything even vaguely associated with B5)
28. Fawlty Towers
27. Six Feet Under
26. Red Dwarf (own seasons 1-8)
24. Twin Peaks (watched exactly one episode)
*23. The Office
*22. The Shield
20. Blackadder (watched a few episodes each of different seasons)
18. Arrested Development
17. South Park (watched a few episodes and the movie)
16. Dr Who (watched handful of old episodes, one new)
15. Heroes (own first season, have seen second season but not third)
14. Firefly (watched all plus movie)
13. Battlestar Galactica (watched a few episodes of the original and the pilot of the new).
12. Family Guy
09. The X-Files (watched a handful of episodes and the 2008 movie)
08. The Wire (it's on the netflix queue)
04. The West Wing
03. The Sopranos
02. Buffy the Vampire Slayer
01. The Simpsons (watched many episodes but nowhere near all)