1 Blackjack chewing gum
2. Wax Coke-shaped bottles with colored sugar water
3. Candy cigarettes
4. Soda pop machines that dispensed glass bottles (I think a few of these might still be around.)
5. Coffee shops or diners with tableside juke boxes (These are still pretty common in my experience.)
6 . Home milk delivery in glass bottles with cardboard stoppers
7. Party lines
8. Newsreels before the movie
9. P.F. Flyers
10. Butch wax
11. Telephone numbers with a word prefix (Ours was "tuxedo".)
13. Howdy Doody
14. 45 RPM records
15. S& H greenstamps This still exists but it is now a web site called S&H greenpoints. You can also buy greenstamps collections on eBay. Last I checked they were going for about $1 per completed book.
16 Hi-fi's (This household never migrated to 5.1 home theater so what we have is still a hi-fi I suppose.)
17. Metal ice trays with lever
18. Mimeograph paper
19 Blue flashbulbs
20. Packards (I've seen them because there are a lot of old-car clubs around here. But I don't remember them.)
21. Roller skate keys
22. Cork popguns
23. Drive-ins (These still exist too.)
25. Wash tub wringers
26. Big, little books. (Huh?)
27. Using hand signals for cars without turn signals.
28. Soldering irons you heat on a gas burner.
29. Pant leg clips for bicycles without chain guards.
30. Real ice boxes.
31. Head lights dimmer switches on the floor.
32. Heaters mounted on the inside of the fire wall.
33. Ignition switches on the dashboard. (Ironic thing is that the Prius has this, although it's a button rather than a switch.)