An ebook reader app.
- It works on both the iPod/iPad and Android smartphone.
- It stores books and bookmarks in the cloud so when I open the book on a different device, it remembers where I was.
- It also stores books and bookmarks locally so I don't need to have wireless access to use it.
- It lets me upload and store DRMed and non-DRMed epub format books.
- Bluefire: Doesn't store bookmark data online.
- Google Books: Can't upload your own books, as far as I know.
- Kobo: Stores bookmark data online for books you get through its store, but not for books you upload.
This entry was originally posted at http://firecat.dreamwidth.org/753390.html, where there are comments.