Please fill out this survey so I can get to know you better. Old friends, fill it out too! Even if I know you well, I may find out something about you I never knew. Feel free to spread this around so we can all get to know each other. If there is a question you don't want to or don't know how to answer, just tell me something else instead.
- Name: Stef, firecat
- Preferred gender pronoun: zie/zir or she/her. I don't feel strongly about it.
- Birthday: This is a security question, so all I'll say is that I'm actually a Scorpio, but on the Internet, I tend to be a Capricorn.
- Where do you live and/or time zone: I live about 25 miles south of San Francisco.
- What are you studying/What are you working as: I make money by doing tech editing, and I'm a dilettante so I study everything that comes across my path, but mostly not in any great depth.
- What makes you happy/hobbies: See "dilettante" above. I like to collect information, knit, read, spend time with my sweeties and friends, work with rescued animals
- An interesting fact about you: Gah, I never know what to put for that question. If you know me, what would you say is interesting about me?
- Are you in love/have a crush at the moment? Unless I'm in the midst of depression I tend to be in love with many things/people. I have relationships with some of the people. I usually have crushes too, but I keep them to myself unless I get a sense that the person wants to know.
- Favorite place to be: In front of my computer at home, going by how much time I spend there.
- A word to describe yourself: Gah, I never know what to put for that question. I would put "indescribable," but that sounds so arrogant.
- Favorite Fandom(s): I'm more of a fan of fandom than a fan of any particular fandom, but some shows/books I particularly like are Babylon 5, Sherlock Holmes, Star Trek:TOS, Lord of the Rings, Ghost in the Shell
- OTP/OT3: I don't really have them, but in B5 I prefer G'kar/Londo and in Sherlock Holmes I prefer Sherlock/John
- Celebrities you flail over: Alan Rickman, Leonard Nimoy, Zachary Quinto, Judi Dench
- Favorite music: I have a great fondness for Sweet ("Ballroom Blitz") because they were my original fandom. I like stuff in almost all genres. My iTunes has more classical music, classic rock, and folk than other genres.
- One thing you like about LJ/DW: Being able to read the thoughts of so many interesting people
- Two things you like about yourself: I try to be open-minded and compassionate.
- What House in Hogwarts are you in/would you be in? Hufflepuff or Ravenclaw
This entry was originally posted at http://firecat.dreamwidth.org/775504.html, where there are comments.